Corporate Performance Management (CPM)
Corporate Performance Management (CPM) is the process of monitoring enterprise performance to achieve the goals.
SON`s CPM Collect and aggregate data at all levels of the organization by the spread sheets forms to maximize revenue and profitability through the ability to analyze, optimize and improve financial planning.
The main capabilities of CPM
- The collection and integration of data at all levels of the organization.
- Record information automatically from existing Databases
- Control and calculate financial data and report deviations
- Record organization strategies and programs
- create a link between information forms
- Providing an environment to design new forms, with the ability to take advantages of spread sheets as MS Excel